Thursday 3 July 2008

The Dream

I'm in this party having lots of fun.
There's plenty of dope and plenty of alcohol.
I'm cracking and drinking as much as I can.
Everybody is dancing ,and smoking ,and drinking ,and I'm liking!
It's a real party.
Last thing I remember is going out for a piss before I blank out.
I'm having this weird dream.
I'm dreaming I'm in darkness wandering in the empty space.
I'm feeling real high.
I see nothing , can't understand why!
Then I spot a light far away.
She is heading this way.COOL!
And she's sooooo bright.
The light is everything I can focus so I'm running to her.
We are close and I can hear weird sounds .
It is almost if I can recognize them.
We keep heading for each other.
Then I remember the sound !!! Shit!!!
It's too late I'm gonna die!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Hey I feel no pain.
I can think:I'm breathing ,still living.I'm alive!Yeah!
I can see!
And I see a bunch of stupid sad people calling for me!Fuck them!
I'm going back to the party to take some of that great stuff to me and tell
everyone about my stupid dream and.......HEY!!What's my head doing overthere!!!

@By me entre 1995 e 1997

No comments: